Hi! My name is Kim and I photograph weddings, engagements, families, and individuals. Wedding Collections begin at $1750. For a personalized quote, please email me at kimhawkinsphotography@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cara & Brandon Jarisch {San Angelo Wedding}

Cara & Brandon were married in San Angelo at the historic Cactus Hotel. The venue was built in the decadent 20s, and I felt like I was in a scene reminiscent of The Great Gatsby the entire day. The opulent surroundings perfectly complimented this beautiful wedding celebration. The bride and groom were full of excitement and silliness as they got ready and throughout the day. I loved watching these two make each other laugh! Joy permeated through them, and I felt blessed to capture their special day. 

Cara & Brandon, congratulations! I wish you both all of the best in your new life together! 




Cara, you are so lovely! This is one of my favorite shots from the day. 





























No comments: