Hi! My name is Kim and I photograph weddings, engagements, families, and individuals. Wedding Collections begin at $1750. For a personalized quote, please email me at kimhawkinsphotography@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tyler & Duran Arellano {Clyde, Texas Wedding}

I had the lovely opportunity to shoot both the engagement session and the wedding for Tyler & Duran. Watching these two people interact during an intimate photo shoot gave me so much insight about their personalities and their relationship. Inevitably, taking pictures on their wedding day became much more personal for me. I felt less like I was working, and more like I was capturing sweet moments for friends. I'll admit, my eyes got misty behind the lens more than once. 

Duran was aglow with joy all day, and Tyler was the picture perfect blushing bride. I loved their fresh, summer color scheme and my favorite detail of the day were the TOMS worn by the bridal party. The wedding ceremony was held at First Baptist Church in Clyde, Texas, and the reception was at The Elks Art Center in Downtown Abilene.  

Congratulations, Tyler & Duran! 










My favorite shot from the day!


Cutest ring bearer i've ever seen.



















1 comment:

J. Cop said...

Kim - These pictures are beautiful!! You are so great at this! Love the colors they chose and especially love that cake topper. Way to capture the moment! :)