Hi! My name is Kim and I photograph weddings, engagements, families, and individuals. Wedding Collections begin at $1750. For a personalized quote, please email me at kimhawkinsphotography@gmail.com.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Tress & Nikki {Engagement}

I am so excited to share these photos of my beautiful friends! Tress and I went to HSU together, and i've been blessed to know him better since he and Nikki started dating. Nikki and I have been close friends for several years, and some of my favorite memories include her fun-loving and crazy self. We've been privileged to comfort each other during the hard times and rejoice together during the icing-on-the-cake moments. This is one of those latter moments, and my heart is overflowing with joy for these love birds!

These two are so much fun to be around! They bring out the absolute best in one another, and they're both so crazy in love! They made my job easy, and I am so thrilled to share these images with you. 

Nikki & Tress, congratulations! I love you both! 




























2 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I love these people!!! I went to high school with Nikki and have always adored her! You captured such sweet moments Kim!! Love them all!!!!

Lindsey said...

Holy cow... I love these pics and I love these two! amazing, warm, happy, beautiful!