Hi! My name is Kim and I photograph weddings, engagements, families, and individuals. Wedding Collections begin at $1750. For a personalized quote, please email me at kimhawkinsphotography@gmail.com.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Chelsy & Harrison's Backyard Wedding // Abilene

This pretty August wedding is one of my favorites. Chelsy and Harrison were full of joy, and their excitement and love for one another made them such fun to photograph! The intimate backyard setting, along with the perfect evening light, made this whole night feel like a dream. Chelsy's mom worked with Rachel from Unorthodox Weddings to make every detail lovely and meaningful, and I love how this evening came together!

Congratulations Chelsy & Harrison!


























































Dress: BHLDN
Flowers: The Arrangement
Cakes: McKay's Bakery
Wedding Coordinator: Rachel // Unorthodox Weddings

No comments: