Hi! My name is Kim and I photograph weddings, engagements, families, and individuals. Wedding Collections begin at $1750. For a personalized quote, please email me at kimhawkinsphotography@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Erin & Mark {Abilene Engagement}

I'm delighted to show off this session of my good friends, Erin & Mark. These two lovebirds are set to be married in less than a month, and then we'll be off to Hawaii to celebrate their marriage with Mark's family & friends after Christmas! That means that more images full of love and fun will be coming soon!

I met up with Mark & Erin in front of the Historic Paramount theatre, and the marquis was serendipitously decorated with the title of one of my favorites: It's a Wonderful Life. I thought it a fitting way to begin an engagement session. We visited several lovely nooks in Abilene, and I think the locations perfectly match the whimsy and joy of this twosome. 

Erin & Mark, I love you both! Thanks for letting me capture this wonderful moment for the two of you. Hawaii in 32 days! 






























No comments: