Hi! My name is Kim and I photograph weddings, engagements, families, and individuals. Wedding Collections begin at $1750. For a personalized quote, please email me at kimhawkinsphotography@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dustin & Olivia {Engagement}

I am so excited to share this engagement session! Dustin and I grew up next door to each other, and almost every childhood memory I have includes him. So I was thrilled (and a little amazed to realize how grown up we are) when he called and asked me to take photos of him and Olivia. We met up in Knox City and drove through wheat fields and ranches, and we even hiked down to the Brazos River! I loved taking pictures around my hometown, and it was also quite fun to see Dustin & Olivia so in love :)

Congratulations, Dut & Olivia! I'm so happy for y'all!













 



No comments: